Pages

Friday, 31 May 2013

Deep Energie Presents Guest Mix By Uni DGeoff (South-Africa)-Deep Cutz#17

1. Can you briefly tell us who Uni DGeoff M is? (Background and music interest).
Well I’m just a soul who is rooted to good music in the forms of Jazz, Classical Concerto, Lounge, Deep House and any other very closely related to those genres.

2. What do you think makes you stand out amongst other dj’s in SA? (Deep house Dj’s to be exact).
I don’t play for the crowd. I play what I feel and the crowd listens.

3. What’s your biggest fear when it comes to your music career?
Non at all.

4. Can you kindly tell us a bit about your Boat cruise sessions, how did it come about and the progress you’ve made?
I was at the dam one day and saw the boat then decided to do a party. I called my friends whom I now run it with and they were up for it. Now it’s running smoothly with National Dj’s and from September it will feature internationals as well. I have 2 Internationals per month from September and a National each time backed by my local hardcore deep house dj’s.

5. According to Uni DGeoff, House music is a….?
Story. The dj must communicate it well to the crowd.

6. Baddest experience in your music career?
Cdj’s switching off in the middle of a set and not ones but a few times.

7. Your ultimate (Uni DGeoff birthday) lineup?
Kahil El’Zabar. Kuniyuki Takahashi. Henrik Schwarz. Moodyman. Jesus Gonsev. Trev The Japanese. Anf Sygav. Diliman of France. Davy D.

8. How can people get a hold of you and where can they listen to your music?
Facebook contact :Uni DGeoff M. 
 My manager’s number :0798043184 (Palesa).
 Uni DGeoff Exclusive Mix




DOWNLOAD 
  (On a Mac hold Ctrl + click and select 'Save link as...') 
 
  (On a PC right click and select 'Save link as...')
 
  (On Mobile click DOWNLOAD and select 'Save')

Feel free to leave comments and share the mix with friends









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2017