Pages

Friday, 03 May 2013

Deep Energie Presents Guest Mix By Felix Fleer(Germany)-Deep Cutz#13


1. Can you briefly tell us who is Felix Fleer? (background and music interest)
I'm just a guy who loves music of all kinds and who's passion is to share it with as much people as possible. I'm 18 years old, born in Bieleld and started DJ'ing about 2 years ago. I play a lot of different music and my specific interessts change all the time but in most of my DJ-Sets you might here my definition of house music. A lot of old garage- and jackin Deephouse stuff like Jeremy Sylvester, Kerri Chandler or R.I.P. Productions but also a lot of new stuff with big UK-Influences. Since a friend first showed me 'Hessle Audio' I began diggin a lot of british sutff and it became on of my personal goals to show Bielefeld what UK-Bass music has to offer because here in germany and especialy Bielefeld a lot of the people don't even know it. That was one of the reasons i founded a local artist collectiv called 'RAW Bielefeld' and started making partys with all kinds of underground electronic music.


2. Who have you worked with since you started producing? (World wide)
When it comes to music production there are not a lot of people I have worked with. But to name one I had a lot of fun with I need to mention cologne based 'Hekla'. He is a good friend and a really talented guy . You should all check out his productions. The first EP we produced together drops this month on 'Nulectric Records'.It  contains 2 Remixes by 'Tension' and 'Phillip Lammers'.If your here in Germany this month then join our official Release-Party at Stereo Club Bielefeld on 24.05.13.


3. What do you think about the hype of south African Dance music?
I think it's great and I would love to see it with my own eyes in the near future. I heard a lot of good stuff about the mentality of the people and the things going on in the bigger cities like Johannesburg when it comes to house music.


4. Have you ever worked with any producer/singer/ vocalist from SA? If not, who would you like to work with?
No, I didn't have the chance yet but when I should get it I'm sure there are a lot of great producers and DJ's I'd enjoy to work with. Let's see what the future brings.


5. According to Felix Fleer House music is a….?
First I need to say that it's pretty hard to define a genre because every song has kind of its own genre. I think people should stop trying to define music and listen to it like they don't even expact it to be part of a specific genre. But for me personaly house music is the electronic music with the most clearly visible heart and soul that is dancebable at the same time. A good housetune needs to give you a good feeling and some kind of a positive energy. Techno also does this, but mostly within a good techno-set over several hours and not when listen to only one track at home. House music makes people forget the bad things, house music opens new doors and it connects people. If you experienced it once, house music will never leave you for the rest of your life.


6. Please name one song that you never leave out of your set and why that particular song?
There are no songs I play everytime because I don't want to repeat the same DJ-Set every weekend. But to name one song I will play pretty often this summer, especially on open air parties, is 'Seven Grand Housing Authority – Love's got me high' because I'm sure if you play it in the right moment this track can make people cry while dancing. 


https:// www.youtube.com/ watch?v=Rn_McUKdRlc&p laynext=1&list=PLi77­

nHBEunGQqq3CMUFS_Fph vXA7kTThf

7. What’s your biggest fear when it comes to your career?
I don't have any fears about the future of my career as a musician. There are always gonna be people who love music and I will always try to give them as much as I can. Of course it would be great to play for thousands of people but as long as there is one person who enjoys my music I'm satisfied.


8. How can people get a hold of you and where can they listen to your music?
As I already told you theres a release coming on 'Nulectric Records' this month. But you should definitly check our artist-collectiv 'RAW' aswell and follow us on facebook and soundcloud to see what we are producing and on which parties we play.
RAW on Facebook: http://facebook.com/­rawbielefeld
RAW on Soundcloud: http:// soundcloud.com/­raw-bielefeld
Felix Fleer on Soundcloud: http://­soundcloud.com/ felixfleer

 Felix Fleer Exclusive Mix 

Tracklisting
1. Kerri Chandler - Love will find a Way (Players Mix)
2. Peven Everett - Black Boy (Souldynamic Remix)
3. NY Stomp - Can you feel it?
4. Huxley - Feel what you want
5. Cosmin TRG - Bijoux
6. Mike Grant - The Struggle of My People (Mr G's Hope Reprize)
7. Moodymann - Freeki Motha Fucker
8. Lokiboi - Summer Groove
9. Dub Syndicate - No Longer
10. Tension - Over and Over
11. Chromat - I don't know you
12. The Songstress - See line woman
13. Alex M - It Works




DOWNLOAD 
(On a Mac hold Ctrl + click and select 'Save link as...') 
(On a PC right click and select 'Save link as...')  
(On Mobile click DOWNLOAD and select 'Save')


Feel free to leave comments and share the mix with friends

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2017