Pages

Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Deep Energie Presents Guest Mix By Jesus Gonsev (Spain)-Deep Cutz#14


1. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? (Who is Jesus Gonsev)
I’m a Spanish Dj and Producer, started to deejaying at the age of 15, live in a small town called Ciudad Real and I’m a big fan of House Music (Deep House specially) Jazz, Disco, Soul (music with black roots) and Vinyl format

2. What’s your favorite Dish, Homemade or take out?
I love the homemade food, and one of my best hobbies is cooking, but always is a pleasure for me can eat with friends in a good restaurant ;)

3. How many releases do you have under your chain of releases out today?
Have releases in many labels around the world and now is not easy for me start counting all of them, I prefer speak about the future releases, the next month will release one track with my label partners in our Troubled Kids Records, is very special release because is our 10 reference and will have 4 cuts  with various of my favorites producers :Life Recorder(France) ,Ricardo Miranda(Chicago) and Trevor Deep Jr.(Finland),can listen the samples in this link :
In the next months will come 2 another vinyl releases in two UK Labels but is too early for talk about it),Style? Serious deep house of course)

4. How many vinyls do you own?
Love the vinyl format man, around 3000 probably I think, started buying music very young and today I still do it, buy around 10 plastics per month

5. How was your experience when you were in South Africa? Please highlight some of the best events you went to.
Simply amazing, played 2 times 2011 & 2012 and I’m looking forward to go againJ, many S.A people love my music and is one that I cherish a lot and would like to have that same appreciation on my own country GUMBA FIRE is an AWESOME event, a lot of deep house lovers and in my two gigs in this party had a dope feeling, my other favorite club was HOUSE 22 in Pretoria, good sound and a great public, in the two places always had an exquisite treatment by promoters

6. Who Inspires you and why?
Love the USA sound and particularly from Chicago , Detroit or New York, people like Larry Heard, Ron Trent, Theo Parrish, Larry Levan, Kenny Dixon Jr, Glenn Underground  among others are always a big inspiration for me.

7. Have you ever worked with any South African producers? If not, who would you want to work with here in South Africa?  State any (Producer/Singer/songwriter/ etc).
Sure, you should check my music to know it, the sixth reference of my label Troubled Kids Records was with the vocalist Antonio Lyons, and production by G Family (Julian Gomes) and my last vinyl have a track called Venda Nights (Tribute to Venda region) with a collaboration by my South African friend Deep Kidd, Lesedi and this record has many supporters in your country, hope continue working in the future with more talented South African people) 

8. What’s the biggest crowd you’ve ever played for?
Gumba Fire no doubt! in my country you cannot see a place dedicated exclusively to deep house music with that amount of public, this December played at 7.00 AM and had a lot of people waiting my set,  was incredible for me the reaction of them.

9. How can people contact you? (Facebook / Twitter/ MySpace/ etc).
Troubled Kids Records web: http://troubledkidsrecords.com/

Jesus Gonsev Exclusive Vinyl Mix

Tracklisting
1.Scott Grooves Featuring Roy Ayers -Xpansions (12 Inch Mix)
2.Cesar Ramirez-Downside
3.DJ Deep -Signature
4.Joe Rizla-Hope(Deep Dub)
5.Joey Kay -Perfect Time
6.Jon Easley - Harmonie Park Bluz
7.Cuebur ft Nathan X-Walk a Mile(Kai Alce Remix)
8.Iron Curtis- Glazing
9.Glenn Underground-We, The Party (Let's Get Down)
10.Gari Romalis-Demo (Da Give It remix)
11.Zoo Look- The Sound Of Someone
12.Spirit of the Black 808-Dirty Jointz (4)
13.Blaze-Gloria Muse(Karizma Remix)


DOWNLOAD 
(On a Mac hold Ctrl + click and select 'Save link as...') 

(On a PC right click and select 'Save link as...')

(On Mobile click DOWNLOAD and select 'Save')

Feel free to leave comments and share the mix with friends

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good man !

Unknown said...

Owen Jay say the truth !!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2017