Pages

Friday, 07 June 2013

Deep Energie Presents Guest Mix By Euge (South-Africa)-Deep Cutz#18


1. Can we have a little introduction of who you are and what you do?   
Well Am Eugene Thulani Sithole .aka. Deejay Euge in short, based in Johannesburg at the East-Rand in Daveyton! Club Deejay and still at Tertiary doing my 2nd year in Marketing Management and yeah that's how I control ma life. 

2. What is your favourite song from the past 5 years? 
Manoo & Francios A- A Day In December...this will forever please ma soul & I still play it on my sets, well produced and yeah thanks to these masters! 

3. When did you start djing? 
I started learning how to play in 2009 it never took me long to be on point like I am now, even though it wasn't that easy but because of my passion I told myself either way I will know how to play perfectly so! 

4. What kind of equipment do you work with? 
Most times I use Pioneer 100s which are my favourite. 

5. What was your favourite local party in the last year? 
We once held a movement in my hood called Deep & Soul Sessions! The first Session became a success in a way that I wish the morning never came, really enjoyed that night! Best Party I've played at. 

6. Who is your favourite DJ? 
Marco Deep from the UK, he inspires me a lot through his sound that he plays. 

7.What are your music predictions? 
I wish most people can understand Deep house & stop with the critics. 

8. One thing you would change about the current local music scene? 
Lol...Aish I would say most producers are more focused on making money than producing quality sound. 

9. Most people you ever played in front of? 
543 I remember it was at the stadium. 

10. How can people get hold of you and where can they listen to your sets? 
Well they can check me on: 
Facebook: Junior Ma-Euge Sithole 
Twitter: @eugesithole 
BBM: 27B046BC 
Email: eugesithole@gmail.com 
On Podomatic for My Podcasts: deejayeuge.podomatic.com 
For Bookings: Tshepo 081 583 8023
 Euge Exclusive Mix
Tracklisting  
1. Deep Spelle - My Heart (Alvaro Ylander Remix)
2. Busi Mhlongo - Yapheli Mali Yam (Halo & Lars Behrenroth Remix)
3. Refresh (Italy) - This Is In My Mind (Original Mix)
4. Desos - Mala (Original Mix)
5. El txef A - Always Fine (Nils Enner Remix)
6. Sellouts - Hypnotising (Original Mix)
7. Paul2Paul - lst Lieben Eine Kunst (Original Mix)
8. M.A.N.D.Y. & Booka Shade - Home 
    (Kollektive Turmstrasse Interstellar Mix)
9. Submantra - Calinda (Matts Room Full Of Angels Remix)

DOWNLOAD  
 


DOWNLOAD  

(On a Mac hold Ctrl + click and select 'Save link as...')   
(On a PC right click and select 'Save link as...') 
(On Mobile click DOWNLOAD and select 'Save')

Feel free to leave comments and share the mix with friends

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2017