Pages

Friday, 15 March 2013

Deep Energie Presents Guest Mix By Gabbana Da Deejay (South Africa)-Cutz#7



1. Can we have a little introduction of who you are and what you do ?
I go by the name Shepperd Mogano also known as Gabbana Da Deejay, I am a full time Deep House / Deeptech Producer / Dj based in South Africa ,Mpumalanga in a Smalll Suburban Village called Vaalbank .

2. Where did this all begin for you ?
It all started when i was in Secondary School (Grade 8) that's when I got my first personal computer which I used mostly for gaming and FL Studio 3 was just one of the few games I played . I can't admit I never knew what I was doing at that time ,but it got me this far .

3.Where do you draw inspiration ?
I receive Facebook inboxes everyday on how good my music is and that's what always keeps me going , people have a big influence on my music .

4. Which place will forever be memorable that you played at /
I have played at lots of of clubs , music lounges , parties and etc , but the one place that will forever be memorable to me has to be Alementa Club in Belfast , I played alongside a friend of mine by the name Dub Sole and i had to deliver the closing set , I played most of my unreleased songs and brought the whole place down .

5. Whats Your Favourite production instrument ?

I have always had the love for the Rhodes  MK II until i got deep into things and tried more instrumentals . I am now a big fan of Analogue Synthesizers more especially the Vintage Yamaha CS-80V , I am always synthesizing my own sounds .

6. How do you stay relevant in the market that produces new Dj's and producers almost everyday ?
I always struggle to bring out something new , something different from what people have already tasted .I have always said innovation is better that creation .

7. Which Album or Song made you realize that this music thing is for you ?
I don't really have a favourite song/ album since i am always listening to music , although i still play Jimpster's remix of seventh wave , I don't know why but there is something about the song that always makes me want to move .


8. How can people get hold of you? (Website links, Social Network Names.) 
Email: Deeptribemusic@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Gabbanadadeejay 
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/gabbanadadeejaypage 
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/gabbanadadeejay
Mobile/Whatsapp:  +27 076 592 2395 / +27 084 695 5587

Gabbana Exclusive Mix
Tracklisting
1. Atjazz feat Cycle - Please You
2. Oscar P & Marcus Pearson - Violet(Ta-Ice Remix)
3. Aid to Soulless feat Desla - One Night (Osulande Vocal Mix)
4. Leon King - More Than A Crush (Opolopo Remix)
5. Fred Everthing - Tonight
6. The Layabouts feat. Portia Monique - Tell me Now 
    (Ivan The Terrible Remix) 
7. Evren Furtuna - Some Things Are Left To Say(Original Mix)
8. Robert Owens, Jevne - Like Now (Andreas Saag Stripped Remix)
9. Kyodai - Sex Affair (Main Mix)
10. Gabbana Da Deejay - Came My Way (Original Mix)



DOWNLOAD 
(On a Mac hold Ctrl + click and select 'Save link as...') 
(On a PC right click and select 'Save link as...')
(On Mobile click DOWNLOAD and select 'Save')


Feel free to leave comments and share the mix with friends

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ntwana kasi..... Moves deep to the apex ... God given groove....@blood

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2017