Pages

Thursday, 21 February 2013

Deep Energie Interview René Wolski (Jazzman) from Bielefeld (Germany)-Deep Cutz #3


Deep Energie Team got a brief interview with young talented deejay Jazzman(Germany)
Can we have a little introduction of who you are and what you do?
My real name is René Wolski and I coming from Bielefeld (Germany) and my stage name is Jazzman. I started to mix my own sets at the age of 18 years. In the beginning I played more House Music. Then over the years I fell more and more in love with Deep House. The biggest inspiration to play this type of music was definitely "Deeper Shades of House". Lars Behrenroth had his first shows on a German Radio Channel and this was really a big inspiration. The Mixes from Larry Heard aka Mr. Fingers was a big inspiration too. From this moment I checked out more and more Deep House artists and labels. 

When did this all begin for you?
Every week I mixed new sets and gave them some of my friends. But there weren’t many people who liked my mixes. So I started to build my own Internet Site and posted the mixes there. The first podcast was together with "Kowski" from Freiburg Germany and called DeepandTribalHouse (dth-house). From this moment everything growth. I got my first Guestmix @ my favourite show "Deeper Shades of House" and I got more and more fans from all over the world. Especially many people from South Africa wrote me messages about my mixes. That motivated me a lot to do it further.

Can you tell us more about your show?
In the beginning of 2009 I started my own radio show called "The Deep Inspiration Show". In this show I present every week all the music that I love. The show is available every week available as a podcast, download and on air @ www.motionfm.com. I playing there a lot of nice guestmixes from other Dj’s that I like. The most of the guestmixes are friends, but sometimes I play sets from international known artists too.

Which place will forever be memorable that you played at?
Last year in 2012 I was in South Africa for the first time. It was unbelievable how many people know me there. So many people wanted to talk to me and have a picture. That was really something new, because in Germany there not many people who know me. Every place where I played in South Africa was my best experience. The best party there was "The Warm up" in Joburg. The location was very nice and the people were so friendly. So many people understood my selection of music there. I can't wait to come back this year in August!

How can people get a hold of you? (Website links, social network names)

Jazzman Favourite Video’s(Tour in South Africa)
 Jazzman "The Warm Up Pt11" Johannesburg South Africa "awesome moments"
Jazzman @ "The Warm Up" Joburg, South Africa !
Jazzman South Africa Tour 08/2012 "on the way with Wenawedwa"


 Jazzman Exclusive Mix
1st Mix Recorded with E&S Isolator
Playlist
1. Tension - Leafs [Free EP] Download @ http://www.dth-house.de/Mixes/Tension_LeafsEP_FreeDownload.rar
2. Jazzanova - Look What You're Doin' To Me feat. Phonte (Motor City Drum Ensemble Remix) [Sonar Kollektiv]
3. Motorcitysoul - Hatohay (Manuel Tur & Dplay Remix) [Simple Records]
4. Theo Parrish, Carl Craig - Falling Up (Theo Parrish 2013 Remaster) [Third Ear Recordings]
5. Jenna G, Krystal Klear - More Attention (feat. Jenna G) (Original Mix) [MadTech]
6. Ian Pooley - Over (Original Mix) [Pooled Music]
7. Tension - Good To Me [Unreleased]
8. Chopstick, Johnjon - Clear Eyes (Original Mix) [Tenor Recordings]
9. Joel Alter, Henik Jonsson - For You (Original Mix) [Kontra Musik]
10. Erykah Badu - Honey (Ron Trent's Honey Dub) [Prescription Classic Recordings]
11. Radiohead - Everything (Will REELSOUL Rework)
12. The Timewriter - Creatures Of The Night (Original Mix) [Plastic City]
13. Joaquin Claussell pres. Hidden Revealed - Mystical Wonderland (Pad Mix) [Rebirth]
14. Cass. - Rustling And Pure


(On a Mac hold Ctrl +click and select 'Save link as...')
(On a PC right click and select 'Save link as...')
  
(On Mobile click on DOWNLOAD and select 'Save')

Feel free to leave comments and share the mix with friends

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2017