Pages

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Deep Energie Interviews-Ilias Katelanos(Greece)

 Deep Energie goes Head to Head with the Best House and Electronic Pioneer Ilias Katelanos from Greece.

Ilias Katelanos

Can we have a little introduction of who you are and what you do?
I'm Ilias Katelanos from Greece and I started  up at the end of 90’s, I have been a True House and Electronic Music Pioneer , having countless hours of studio productions and live gigs, all around Greece and Europe ,working with some of the finest artists in the globe. I worked all over the club scene with people like TL Brown Jr, Roberto Rodriguez, Nick Warren, Jody Wisteroff, Ocean Gaya, Alvaro Hylander ,Addex ,Berny etc. I made remixes for Terry Lee Brown Jr , Jon Silva ,Addex, Evren Ulusoy,Deep Spelle ,Tonkproject ,Berny,Ricky Inch 

When did this all begin for you?
About 1997,I started producing and writing music, as well with live Dj gigs in Greece and Europe 

Where do you draw inspiration?
I draw my inspiration from everyday life, plus a lot of this comes from my travels around the world

Which place will forever be memorable that you played at?
The best show in my life was in Santorin Island in Greece, Deep House Festival, having the chance to play in an amazing location with all my friends and favourite producers and Dj’s, also had some great time playing in Budapest -Hungary, Zagreb -Croatia   and London-UK

What's your favourite production instrument?
My favourite instrument is my Keyboard and my Guitar, along with my Synths and Logic 9

How do u stay relevant in a market that produces new Dj’s and Producers almost everyday?
There’s so much new music coming up everyday . But still is not that easy to find good tracks. That happens to any genre from Deep to Techno

Which album or song made you realize that this music thing is for you?
The old Detroit sounds of House and Techno are my turning point in music life

 How can people get a hold of you? (Website links, social network names..)
http://www.beatport.com/artist/ilias-katelanos/108484

Ilias Katelanos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2017